Whether it’s tiredness, illness or a case of having far too much going on; we can all lack focus at times.
It is frustrating when you can’t get anything done, and anything you do complete takes forever.
There are a few natural things you can do to sharpen up. I have listed my favourites below:
1) Essential oils – Rosemary, Peppermint and Frankincense are great oils to diffuse for clarity and sharpness of mind.
2) Ginseng tea – this energising brew provides a boost for the body and brings clarity and focus to the mind.
3) Feed your brain! – Delicious brain foods like blueberries, avocado and dark chocolate will nourish your concentration span.
4) Hydrate – drinking water will boost the electrical energy your brain needs for all brain function.
5) Get moving – a short burst of exercise will blow off the cobwebs and fire up the synapses. The following yoga asanas are recommended for improving concentration: Tadasana (Mountain Pose), Vrikshasana (Tree Pose), Garudasana (Eagle Pose), Natarajasana (Dancer Pose), Bakasana (Crane Pose), Ustrasana (Camel Pose), Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend).